Saturday, July 07, 2007
CNET has reviewed this 8.2 digital camera from HP, their PhotoSmart M437. It's one of the least expensive cameras out there.
- extremely simple
- poor performance and image quality
- no manual controls
Read more at CNET
DV Hardware has reviewed this new smartphone from HTC, the S710. The phone has lots of capabilities but it still feels pretty "phone-ish", they said.
- Big, bright and easy to read LCD display
- Lots of features
- WiFi support
- Looks good
- Compact size for a Windows Mobile phone
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard as well as a normal keypad
- microSD card can be swapped without removing the battery first.
- Short battery life
- Sometimes a bit slow
- Digital camera quality isn't great, but good enough to take some photos on-the-go.
- Camera lens isn't protected
- No 3G support
- The phone is quite heavy (140g), but to be honest this wasn't really a problem for me.
Read more at DV Hardware