Tuesday, September 20, 2005
The Samsung Digimax i5 camera has a 5-megapixel resolution and a 3x optical zoom.
- Very good image quality.
- Good colour balance.
- Night Scene mode with 16-second exposure capability.
- High resolution, 2.5-inch LCD monitor.
- Very compact metallic body.
- Nicely finished, and pouch included.
- Lens too close to the edge, and therefore too easily covered by fingers while holding the camera.
- Some noise in images as of 100 ISO.
- 50 ISO setting only available with Auto shooting mode or Scene modes.
- Poor instruction manual.
Functionality raiting: 8.2/10
Photographic quality: 8/10
Read the whole review at Megapixel.net
Hey!! Just surfing some sites and found this place. Cool!! I have a ipod nano site with lots of infomation regarding the ipod nano Drop by anytimePost a Comment