Sunday, December 11, 2005

 

Samsung MM-A900: review


Kent German has reviewed Samsungs MM-A900 mobile phone. The RAZR of Samsung..., he said.

The good:
- an attractive design
- offers a powerhouse of features
- including support for Sprint's 3G EV-DO network
- a 1.3-megapixel camera
- MP3 player
- Bluetooth
- speakerphone

The bad:
- tricky controls
- unintuitive access to the speakerphone and Bluetooth
- inconsistent performance
- pricey song downloads
- low integrated memory

Read more over here
Comments:
Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get my zen mp3 players site up and running. At the moment I am concentrating on the Zen Touch and Zen Sleek. Sadly, the Zen micro does not appear to still be available from Creative.

I've certainly got some way to go before that site meets the standards of your blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Get Chitika eMiniMalls

© Gadget Flash 2005-2007