Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Jens of Sweden - MP-500: review


Mikael from Fosfor Gadgets has reviewed this new mp3-player.
The new Jens of Sweden MP-500 is a real eye-catcher. It looks good and is packed with functionality, he says.

Goods:
- Small
- Looks good
- Great sound quality
- FM radio
- Recording capabilities
- Stereo speakers
- USB host mode

Negative:
- Non-intuitive menu system
- Not capable of encoding NTSC material properly (at least in current version)
- Real tiny reset button (you need a needle)

Read more over here
Comments:
Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get my zen mp3 players site up and running. At the moment I am concentrating on the Zen Touch and Zen Sleek. Sadly, the Zen micro does not appear to still be available from Creative.

I've certainly got some way to go before that site meets the standards of your blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Get Chitika eMiniMalls

© Gadget Flash 2005-2007