Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Samsung YP-MT6X: review


CoolTechZone has reviewed the Samsung YP-MT6X mp3 player.

I'm a proud owner of a Samsung YP-MT6X MP3 player. Let me tell you that this little guy has survived drops, being my cat's toy, while I wasn't paying attention and makes my DJ Tiesto albums sound great. Only problem: It's difficult to live with only 512MB on your MP3 player. Enter Samsung's YP-Z5 series. Designed to directly compete with the Apple iPod Nano, it’s available in 1GB, 2GB and 4GB storage capacities, and comes in black and silver. As useful as all that memory sounds, this player boasts a very interesting feature: an OLED screen. Not only are OLEDs next generation technology, but they are supposed to be easier on your eyes as well.

Read on at CoolTechZone
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Get Chitika eMiniMalls

© Gadget Flash 2005-2007