Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

Review Creative Zen Vision


Creative has certainly put a lot of work into the design, both hardware and software, of the Zen Vision. The Zen Vision is an exceptionally well-crafted player.

The good:
- gorgeous high-resolution screen
- beautiful, compact design
- excellent interface
- plays and records FM radio
- supports TiVo To Go and limited movie downloads
- syncs with Outlook
- removable battery
- CompactFlash slot
- reasonably priced

The bad:
- limited viewing angle
- no line-in audio or video recording
- doesn't display album art
- can't schedule radio recordings
- no kickstand
- no easy way to watch DVDs
- TiVo To Go requires file conversion and third-party MPEG-2 decoder
- incomplete documentation

Read the whole review here.
Comments:
Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of classic game skill.
 
I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have been browsing and reading all day -- Very addictive.

I am going to set up a blog for my own site ipod nano! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
live soon. If you have an interest in the ipod nano I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)
 
Just visited your blog, It is interesting to read. If you need some free cell phone tips, please click here .
 
Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get my zen mp3 players site up and running. At the moment I am concentrating on the Zen Touch and Zen Sleek. Sadly, the Zen micro does not appear to still be available from Creative.

I've certainly got some way to go before that site meets the standards of your blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Get Chitika eMiniMalls

© Gadget Flash 2005-2007