Monday, January 09, 2006

 

The best of CES 2006


Cnet has reported about the best products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.

- Creative Zen Vision:M
- Pioneer Inno
- Sanyo Xacti HD1
- Denon AVR-2807
- Pioneer AVIC-Z1
- Pioneer BDP-HD1 Blu-ray player
- Samsung ZX20
- Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology
- The D-Link SecureSpot All-in-One Internet Security Appliance
- ZenSys Z-Wave
- Belkin CableFree USB hub
- Nvidia GeForce Quad SLI
- Samsung HL-S5679W HDTV

You can read the full article over here.
Comments:
Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get my creative zen mp3 players site up and running. At the moment I am concentrating on the Zen Touch and Zen Sleek. Sadly, the Zen micro does not appear to still be available from Creative.

I've certainly got some way to go before that site meets the standards of your blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Get Chitika eMiniMalls

© Gadget Flash 2005-2007